Rejected Ban appeal - Jay¬ CSGORapids.com

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by Jay¬ CSGORapids.com, May 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay¬ CSGORapids.com

Jay¬ CSGORapids.com Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    SteamRep Block: | steamname: Jay¬ CSGORapids.com
    | steam3ID: [U:1:215594054]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:107797027
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198175859782
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/JordG
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198175859782

Type of appeal: SteamRep tag removal/downgrade

What was your in-game name when you got banned? Jay¬ CSGORapids.com

When did this happen?
    April

What's the specified reason?
    Hello,

From behalf of the thread posted by "spuffy" i'd like to provide my half of the story. Yes the guy did add me, requesting me to create him a script as im a well known developer, designer and programmer. I agreed to doing this and then we decided i'd start work in a few days time. Sadly in a few days time, i got hacked for a long process. Spuffy stated that i had control towards skype etc, yes i did, meaning why he was not deleted on skype, yet again meaning why i have messaged him from there. If i was to have scammed, why would i be delivering refunds before any report was to be made? I lost a lot of my inventory, spuffy was blocked because i believe he'd have messaged my account. I then re-added spuffy saying i can provide a full refund for his request (A coin flip script). Spuffy then said he was going away for a few days, in my time zone it was late so i stated i'd make a 'zip' of the script i was to refund, and send him once he informed he was back. By the time he was back, he never notified me, told me or stated he was back to his home. I then stated to him, that i wasnt provided with the info of you being back, at this time i was away at my grandmothers (Weekend away). He stated that my website was a scam, i was a scammer myself, and i stated i was to delete him if he was to be rude, make comments as such. He then made one more, i did as i stated, but kept him added on skype, recently i added him back, messaged him on Skype, and added a moderator. I had collage exams all week and wasn't as active (not my fault). He is still pending to reply to my messages/friend request. As i am still waiting to provide the refund towards himself. Here is screenshots of all the detail i provided, i'm willing to answer any further questions as this involves a years work towards my website, my accounts reputation, and 'scammed' money of a user i'd personally like to refund

Spuffy stating he was to be away for a while, yet never messaging me after: https://embed.gyazo.com/836292901a378dd8b47e87eee67650ac.png

Picture of his profile: https://embed.gyazo.com/f8f2ec2d23e2c0ec39903a540d0e0f20.png

Picture i added him: https://embed.gyazo.com/eceb83042e1bae14f8d6788a9b3cb3fa.png

Picture of me saying im ready to provide refund: https://embed.gyazo.com/1a8e1fd02858217a1727247064f29e4b.png

+ The picture that he provided of me 'blocking' him is outdated by months. As my group now has 6.5k members, not 5.9k

Thanks, im active and willing to provide, answer and state any needed information.

Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    Because i am provided a full refund towards the user, even though my account was hacked.

Before any moderators state im not using the wrong format, or im posting this in an incorrect area please check: https://i.gyazo.com/680e0b64de12b3032073a4c74f220e08.png Found at This Thread

Last edited: May 30, 2016
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas Senior Trade Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  3. Jay¬ CSGORapids.com

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The user was testing a 'coinflip' feature i was including towards my website, he agreed to test and i also stated to that user please be careful and check offers. The coinflip was in development and still is, i asked him to test prices/items, at this point it was prices, he had more than one capsule/s, and my bot was looking/requesting items by element name, so for example if both capsules (they did) included 2014, the bot would scan the users inventory and request the item with this name. At the time this happened (it is resolved now) the user was saying such things like, "wow", "nice try". I requested what had happened, and he said "you tried to take my capsules". I requested that the user was to cancel it, and even if the user accepted, of course a refund would be made. I am willing to share the source code privately, to display it is now resolved. The user still has me added, and if any other info is needed, i will do all to attempt and provide this at full honesty, i didn't know someone agreeing to testing was going to give myself bad reputation, it was the user who agreed to test, and something went wrong, at no point was i involved towards the offer sent to 'ZepperQ'.

Thanks

Last edited: May 30, 2016
  4. Spuffy

Spuffy Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    "outdated by months", its not that hard to get people into a steam group lmao, it was taken the day the post was made. I can show a picture of the file security of the photo of when it was made if needed lmao, stop lying. (i even made a troll steam group with little effort before and got 200 members in it with in the first hour of it being a thing, its really not that hard.)

5. Jay¬ CSGORapids.com

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I may have over exaggerated towards "months" make that weeks, but i believe you have your side of the story. Now i can tell mine without you stating lies. Ive tried notifying you to contact me on skype/steam so i can provide the refund, and your denying this. Your post is about me not giving you what you payed for, ive told you numerous times, i can provide refund, if you are to reply to my contact, right now i'm waiting for the kind moderators to notify you to add me, take the item/script you payed for and i can continue with my normal and previous life.

6. Spuffy

Spuffy Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Again bud, ill take a picture of the file security / details whenever i get home and it'll show the exact same creation date as the day i posted up the forum.

And two "you stating lies", i've been truthful throughout the whole thing, but none of your story makes sense / all the pictures of your chats are cropped as hell. And literally show little to no evidence.

7. Jay¬ CSGORapids.com

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Im sorry but i believe im waiting for moderators to tell me what to provide, not the user im willing to provide refund towards :rolleyes: You cant say i'm stating lies, i did not comment on your report, because i knew it'd be the right thing to do by opening a thread, you have no info of knowing how/why i was hacked, neither do i. You cant name me a scammer when i'm saying around five times that i will give you what you payed for, this was just delayed because i was hacked. Ill upload un-cropped photographs now :cool:

8. Jay¬ CSGORapids.com

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    UPDATE

Un-cropped Photos:

Spuffy stating he was to be away for a while, yet never messaging me after: https://i.gyazo.com/d743859b8c5d92c91fed0e8f990fdf8f.png

Picture of his profile: https://i.gyazo.com/51c3ed6382e97e720a04aec52e68c1f9.png

Picture i added him: https://i.gyazo.com/1db946dc2d1e5dd8561ed17d64f08b53.png (ุG⃟U⃟¢¢I⃟®)

Picture of me saying im ready to provide refund: https://i.gyazo.com/d743859b8c5d92c91fed0e8f990fdf8f.png

I will now not reply to spuffy, as he also requested to not reply to me but to only wait for a moderators response. Please note at any time, i still will, and always will be willing to provide refund, as i never personally blocked, scammed or stated i wasn't towards the user.

9. Spuffy

Spuffy Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  10. Ninja Otter

Ninja Otter Cunt Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Please refrain from posting unneeded messages. I've deleted the ones that were unnecessary. Also, please post all images using our file host: Fortress of Gamers - File Hosting

11. Jay¬ CSGORapids.com

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Uploaded Photos:

Spuffy stating he was to be away for a while, yet never messaging me after: Spuffy1.png

Picture of his profile: Spuffy2.png

Picture i added him: Spuffy3.png (ุG⃟U⃟¢¢I⃟®)

Picture of me saying im ready to provide refund: https://i.gyazo.com/d743859b8c5d92c9...8f990fdf8f.png

12. Jay¬ CSGORapids.com

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Picture of me saying im ready to provide refund can relate to the top image. So what do i have to do next?

13. Tio José das Vacas

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep

When was your account hacked?

14. Jay¬ CSGORapids.com

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    April 14th or 15th, after i traded with spuffy and i agreed to begin work in a few days. Even after the matter of days when trying to get my account back to normal, i still contacted him saying i will provide the refund in work that he wanted, he then stated he was to be away for a few days, never replied for a week or so. And now here we are today.

15. Tio José das Vacas

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Show me your Inventory History from 12 to 18 of april. Make sure that you enable the url and take the screenshot/s from steam it self.

16. Jay¬ CSGORapids.com

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Last screenshot shows the 17th of april, there sadly was no trades made on the 18th :( As you can see, spuffy traded me the items, i will agree towards me having added the items he traded to csgodouble, at the time i made insane profit on it, and i knew i was going to do his script no matter what, that was until of course my bot/my account was hacked. "Seirrak" was a user who received my knife at the time, no i did not send him this. I dont play CSGO often, in my free time i enjoy to code and work on projects of my own, such as my site, leading to the trade from my bot. In april it had a command "/sendallitems" which was to send the full inventory to the set admins account (me). This was not me doing this command, around 150 items from my bot were sent to my account. By a few hours of that trade been made i re-gained access to my account, luckily still having money in my account on csgodouble, and even my friend loaned me quite a bit to help me (im banned now after requesting it, i lost alot there) and 150 "ok" valued items from my bot. As i was annoyed i rage bet on csgohunt, as shown and lost sadly.

In 1-3 days i made contact again with spuffy, we then discussed about a potential refund, the user then stated he was going to be away for a few days, i gave him my best and he did not make contact for a numerous amount of days or until the report was made.

Screenshots:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Jay¬ CSGORapids.com

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    What else can i provide for you sir?

18. Tio José das Vacas

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Have you repaid the victim?
    So you're claiming that because your account got hacked and because the victim as on vacation you never did the web site? If that's not correct do please explain it in a shorter way then you did.

Was your account hacked or your bot account? How did you recovered your account?

19. Jay¬ CSGORapids.com

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    It was my 2fa that was over taken, the victim will not add me as i stated, he is waiting for the moderators like yourself to inform him, i simply re-added my steam mobile and gained access again. I cant really explain it more than that, it was highly confusing for me too. I will refund the victim of course, im just waiting for you to tell him to add me for me to refund

20. Tio José das Vacas

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Repay the victim.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.