Accepted 76561198175859782 (Jay¬ CSGORapids.com)

Discussion in 'Scam Reports (archive)' started by Spuffy, May 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spuffy

Spuffy Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Victim:
    | steamname: ุ
    | steam3ID: [U:1:119844747]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:59922373
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080110475
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Spuffinator
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198080110475

Scammer:
    | steamname: Jay¬ CSGORapids.com
    | steam3ID: [U:1:215594054]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:107797027
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198175859782
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/JordG
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198175859782

Screenshots:

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Trade: http://i.imgur.com/p8b4xdO.png (Sorry i dont have the box, for the longest time i was pretty upset, and i didn't think about screen shot-ing it. and yea..)

Description:
    At the time, I was motivated to make a CS:GO Coin-flip site, and do a small tax of every larger pot (maybe like 2% or something just to help host the site.), and i wanted to create a community by doing such, and advertise the site, and basically make it known. (of course it wouldn't have gotten as large as CSGObig or CSGOwild, but i wanted to make a community / it was my motivation at the time.). I was searching Reddit on a subreddit for people that sell HTML / ect coding, and i came across a guy named "Jay" who was selling a "coinflip source" for fairly cheaper then what everybody else was selling it for. So, i went with him (people are selling them for like 300-500$ / ect. And his was 100$). I contacted him and talked to him on skype (he didn't use his mic) for about an hour and i eventually trusted him because we where both talking about how i wanted to make a site and he said he was willing to help me / ect, so i sent him the trade link to do the transaction. Well after i sent it he said he had to "Go eat", then he removed and blocked me on everything else. At that time i was pissed and in denial for a couple of days or so, then it i finally got hope-less and just came to realization that he scammed me. After that i didn't do any trading for about a month / felt like shit because i never really had a nice inventory, and kinda gave up after whenever i reported him to steamrep they closed it and said "Oh we dont deal with this type of stuff" which really pissed me off. The guy decides to add me back randomly while I'm at Dreamhack Austin, making up this big story of "Oh yea someone hacked me and he made me 2K in debt from everybody he scammed", which i knew at first was a load of bullshit because none of his story made sense / he was messaging me on skype / steam / ect, and i doubt he got ratted / hacked that hard, where they had control of everything / his phone / ect. It made no sense at all. After he got done shoveling bullshit onto me, he said he would send me some files over to setup my website, (The coinflip source that i traded for in the first place) but the day he said, he was acting really weird / not instantly sending the files / kinda stalling me. That same day, (family story shit you can ignore if you just want to read the case) i had to go camping, and then after camping i had to go see my grandpa who was in the hospital for triple artery heart bypass surgery. (end of family story) He never messaged me for a week or so, then i finally messaged him saying "hey you haven't messaged me", then we get to talking and asking if he could send the files, and then he says he is at his grandma's house and he couldn't send it (He was playing csgo, i didn't know that grandparents played CS), at that time i then noticed he had a "Huntsman Slaughter Minimal Wear" that was from CSGODouble, what he was doing, was taking all the skins he scammed from everybody, and pulled the knife with the credits he got from the skins he deposited. At that point in time i told him i knew what he was doing, and tried to act it off like his friend gave him the knife. Then he said he was done with my shit and continued to then remove me, and again, block me.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  2. Luigi123

Luigi123 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  3. Enstage

Enstage Senior Trade Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  4. Spuffy

Spuffy Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  5. Enstage

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hello @Spuffy ,

To continue with this report I need the following:
    -screenshot(s) of your inventory history showing you sent the items to the accused. Taken from the Steam Client.
    -screenshot(s) of the accused(s) profile showing that the accused has blocked you.

Remember:
    -all screenshots should be taken from the Steam client where possible.
    -when taking screenshots from the Client, the URL bar should be enabled.
    -all screenshots should not be edited in any way (blanking out of your account name is OK).
    -all screenshots should not be cropped in any way.
    -all screenshots should be uploaded to our file hosting at: http://files.f-o-g.eu/

You'll have 7 days to provide the expected evidence, thanks.

Last edited: May 25, 2016
  6. Spuffy

Spuffy Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  7. Spuffy

Spuffy Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I guess thats what you mean by a "inventory history picture"..?

8. Enstage

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    No, I mean I need screenshots similar to this one, except taken with the instructions I gave you: http://files.f-o-g.eu/g3cegaf3eab7fda2c099198a3gf5a5f0 (this screenshot is cropped and only shows 1 trade, I need this screenshot taken again, but showing all trades from the day before the scam all the way up until 7 days after the scam, the screenshot must be of the whole window.)

Last edited: May 24, 2016
  9. Spuffy

Spuffy Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  10. Enstage

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Please re-upload that screenshot without any edits. One of the requirements is that you do not draw boxes/circles/arrows/whatever on screenshots, unless blocking out your Steam account name. I'll also need screenshots of all trades between April 13th and 20th (1 week after the scam, as mentioned in my post before).

11. Spuffy

Spuffy Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  12. Enstage

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hello @Spuffy@Spuffy ,

Please, before uploading your screenshots, double check that your screenshots meet everything on this list (I've bolded two that are especially relevant to you):
    -all screenshots should be taken from the Steam client where possible.
    -when taking screenshots from the Client, the URL bar should be enabled.
    -all screenshots should not be edited in any way (blanking out of your account name is OK).
    -all screenshots should not be cropped in any way.
    -all screenshots should be uploaded to our file hosting at: Fortress of Gamers - File Hosting

If you need any help, please add me on Steam and I will be happy to guide you through the process: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065405581 (try leave a comment first so I know who you are).

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  13. Spuffy

Spuffy Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The url bar is enabled?? I took a picture of my whole screen.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  14. Enstage

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  15. Spuffy

Spuffy Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  16. Enstage

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I guess that will do. Browser and Steam client are two very different things, browsers can have the information on them edited easily, much harder on the Steam client.

Thanks for the report.

A full tag will be applied for a broken trade agreement.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Legacy Trade Moderator).**

17. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas Senior Trade Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Banned, plus two alts. Thanks for the report and sorry for the delay!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.