Rejected [SteamRep tag removal/downgrade] Ban Appeal - Satirical

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by Lann, May 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lann

Lann Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ban Appeal
    SteamRep Block
    | steamname: 愤怒Lann
    | steam3ID: [U:1:189694503]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:94847251
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198149960231
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/sebaJ
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198149960231
    Type of appeal
    SteamRep tag removal/downgrade
    What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    Satirical
    When did it happen?
    13th of March, 2016
    What's the specified reason?
    Attempting a PayPal scam.
    Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    OK, I'm gonna start out with this sincerely. I did attempt to scam advicebanana. I fully admit it. No, I'm not gonna make up some bullshit about someone stealing my account or providing you with fake screenshots. This is kind of an exposition about me. Beforehand, I had just gotten scammed out of a crappy knife but I had traded up to it from $0 and I didn't have any luck with gambling so I decided to attempt to scam one person. However, this SteamRep ban that has been imposed to me, rightfully so, is giving me difficulties to trade again my main two sites.
    I know the excuse about being scammed does not excuse me but honestly, I request you to apply a Caution tag so the community will be able to at least be warned but simultaneously not creating any legitimate trading difficulties.
    In conclusion, I know this is a really weak appeal in terms of evidence but I ask you to understand my desperation. The knife was all I knew back then and I went full retard and attempted to gamble and scam. My only request here is not for the tag to be lifted but instead a caution tag applied. I don't have any other accounts or anything... neither will I create another if this doesn't get accepted.
    ONE LAST REQUEST! - I am trying to become a legit cash trader and in doing so I request the staff reviewing this appeal to sell 1 key to me for $1.99 via BITCOIN, I go first.
    Below are the attachments of me getting scammed and losing a lot of money to gambling.

Attached Files:

2. Edward

Edward Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Legacy Trade Moderator).**

3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas Senior Trade Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Appeal denied. You're either lying in here or you lied to a SR admin, stating that you bought this account with pending reports and that you paid the guy (advicebanana) for knife.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Legacy Trade Moderator).**

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.