Invalid help me to get out from lounge and trading bans

Discussion in 'Report a problem (archive)' started by Alexandra Daddario, Apr 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexandra Daddario

Alexandra Daddario Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    hello sir/ma'am i would like to beg for help because FoG member just banned me on CSGOlounge and then steam just banned me on trading.
    what should i do?? Impersonation with intent to defraud?? really that's the crime that i committed? Alexandra Daddario lvl 53 on steam is not an impersonator or whatsoever
    my only concern sir/ma'am is there is no solid proof that i am an impersonator? and i'm not intending of defraud. just because you got the power to ban people and i'm just a midman no prior notice of getting ban just AUTOBAN how could you do this to some innocent traders?? i am just a buy and seller of CSGO keys and skins. and i don't know if i have friend who is a scammer or whatsoever called themselve.. i'm in a clean business and i am sorry for what my friends did to other players i am a gamer a player of CSGO DOTA RUST H1Z1 TF2 but i don't scam people i'm just a mid man sir/ma'am... i've been using this account for how many months may it is already a year and a half..
    please ma'am sir i don't have any account to use on my buy and selling stuffs.. this is all i have please sir/ma'am can i have a clean account i promise to not trade with scammers and buy their items.. thank you ADMINS

2. Yoda

Yoda Genuinely crazy Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    We have nothing to so with CSGOLounge neither with steam trading bans.
    Sorry

3. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You recieved a tag on Steamrep 199 days ago by us, i guess by a report on you.

Tradebans and any website bans, except from this one is not related to us and we cant help you with that. You are allowed to make a tag downgrade/removal appeal if you want to. Any other questions should be directed to our trade-mods as they are responsible for the tags.

4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas Senior Trade Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.