Invalid You falsely ban people because they are the staff in a group.

Discussion in 'Admin Reports (archive)' started by Pecex Tactics, Apr 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pecex Tactics

Pecex Tactics Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Okay so, I was trying to scam using a csgodouble script. I made a group and invited randoms, made a few of them admin. They got banned because they were staff of the group lol. Here is one example. http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198215439108 . I know I deserved the ban I got but holy **** what a corrupt system, I didn't manage to get anything out of the scam group but I seriously want you to know how bad this system is working right now, if one of the largest betting and trading sites is connected to this thing called steamrep and I can make anyone who joins a group I make get a ban, then something is wrong. Whoever did this should reconsider the evidence of the staff of the group. Im sorry this is a cluster of text. Im sorry Im not even trying to appeal, I would really love to be able to use csgolounge on my main but I know I have done something wrong although you should all be ashamed for banning random people just becuase they were made staff.

When I made this group, I considered making them staff to make the group look more legit although what happend was that they got a ban also which is hilarious. I know Im repeating things all over again but this is a serious issue. I can get pretty much anyone banned right now on this site, without a real reason only that they were staff in a group.

2016-04-26-21.png
    I only included one of the guys who got banned. You can find out who the other ones are yourselves.

EDIT: Also one last thing, That's a really nice alt account finder you got there, if only it would actually find more of my alts lol.
    Edit2: Because I don't have anything else to do. I said I won't be doing this again, correct that, I will, because right now I can get people falsely banned which is so fun. If I were to get unbanned on my main I wouldn't but yeah, Im garbage.
    Edit3: Because no one seems to reply and there is something I forgot, the reason why Im doing this "scam" is because I got scammed this way for a lot of money worth of skins and I reported him and nothing was done. If you're more interested in this just tell me.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
  2. Downie

Downie CEO of Downcorp Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Okay, since you obviously won't understand people have a life outside playing games. I am gonna lock this thread and you will receive an answer from n0name as soon as possible.
    Which will be in a couple of hours if he even has time today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.