Archived [Server ban] Ban Appeal - Wikiman

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by [TOSN] Buddy Love, Apr 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [TOSN] Buddy Love

[TOSN] Buddy Love Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ban Appeal
    SteamRep Block
    | steamname: [TOSN] Buddy Love <3
    | steam3ID: [U:1:212157978]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:106078989
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198172423706
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198172423706
    Type of appeal
    Server ban
    What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    Wikiman
    When did it happen?
    What's the specified reason?
    Rude against players and admins
    Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    Because i promise i will not do it again and because it happend a lot of time.

2. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Just by the nature of your chats, during the time i saw you. I'm going to go ahead and call blatant "bullshit" on this one. There is no way that you did not see the other warning you received, or bans, as warnings. Personally, i believe in second chances but just by the sheer amount of hostility you were oozing.

There is a certain point that you reach where you have to ask yourself "What the fuck am i even doing", you should start asking yourself that. You are/were, by definition, one of the most toxic players on trade/idle. Even if i only saw you about 2-3 times, those 2-3 times you were calling people a variety of words, as well as, from what I've heard, calling Chale autistic and various other things.

So, in conclusion of today. What did we learn? Stop acting as if you rule the server, in the end, you only make yourself look like the fool.

I, vouch for a unban with a VERY short leash. Even though I'm extremely sceptical if you're even going to keep up to your word of "I wont do it again"

3. Wolfeye

Wolfeye Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Considering what you've done, what proof do we have to see that you've changed. For all we know, you could still just be tossing insults everywhere after just few simple ingame kills.
    You literally just came on everyday to get killed by Chale, then proceed to insult & annoy him, even throw false accusations of him being a hacker. You also claimed he was admin abusing on several occasions. You even got to the point to come on his profile to just post a bunch of random insults declaring your hate. Honestly, you should work on your temper. Honestly you were just really toxic.

My vote on this appeal is no. I don't want you back on trade.

4. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Im removing this part, @Downie@Downie is refusing to edit my post.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  5. Tri.

Tri. Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Well, I remember when I was banning you the first time, though, I can't recall exactly what kind of words you've thrown against other players.
    What impresses me is, after Chale had enough from you, you had a whole week breaktime to think about what you've done, after that it took you 4 days to get permabanned.

Sad that I somehow can't check your chatlog, but people here seem to remember you and your toxic behavior anyways.

No.

6. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Locking, OP hasn't responded in 2 months, guess he doesn't care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.