Archived [SteamRep tag removal/downgrade] Ban Appeal - Chino

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by ProKeX (Recently Hacked), Feb 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProKeX (Recently Hacked)

ProKeX (Recently Hacked) Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ban Appeal
    SteamRep Block
    | steamname: ρяσкєχ™ Ranking Up..Finally
    | steam3ID: [U:1:154829709]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:77414854
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198115095437
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dtg03
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198115095437
    Type of appeal
    SteamRep tag removal/downgrade
    What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    Chino
    When did it happen?
    Late 102
    What's the specified reason?
    Impersonating and asking for fake rep
    Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    So I went on holidays for the the chritsmas break and I was away for christmas up until 3 weeks passed i came back and hopped on my ipad to see if there was any good offers for a flip knife case hardened ft (my knife which is gone now) on csgolounge. I signed in and it said I was banned on steamrep. I was so angry because I got hacked so I checked my steam and my profile was hacked becuse my name was changed, my steam level was different, my steam profile pic was changed etc. So I eventually found the thread where someone reported me. And I could understand why they reported me. BECAUSE SOMEONE CHANGED MY PROFILE AND SCAMMED ON IT. They also stole my knife as you will see in the pictures. And my friend list was bigger aswell. I had different steam friends there, people i didn't know etc. There would have had to be at least 20 more people on my friend list thn before. It has been a while now and I've created a new steam account ONLY for csgolounge trading because I'm in the middle of making a from nothing to a knife video and this really put me down from that. I haven't uploaded a lot on my YouTube in a while because of this and I want to trade and I keep getting scammed for knives and this wasn't me that did this and I want to be unbanned please IM TIRED OF PEOPLE CALLING ME A FUCKING SCAMMER, IM TIRED OF IT ALL. IM FUCKING TIRED OF PEOPLE NOT WANTING TO TRADE WITH ME AND THIS VIDEO IM TRYING TO MAKE IS SO HARD TO MAKE AND THIS JUST FUCKING MADE MY LIFE A LOT HARDER WITH PEOPLE UNSUBSCRIBING AND I CANT HANDLE ALL OF THIS. JUST AND FYI I WOULD NEVER SCAM I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED FOR MY KNIFE 2 TIMES NOW AND I KNOW HOW IT FEELS I WOULD NEVER EVER IN MY WHOLE LIFE EVER PUT SOMEONE THROUGH THAT EXPERIENCE AND I THINK ITS FUCKING STUPID HOW PEOPLE BANNED ME SINCE I DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING AND I DIDNT EVEN WANT TO GO ON THAT HOLIDAY. I will now put pictures in for evidence.

P.S. I have apologized in my bio on steam to anyone that was affected and I have changed my profile back

Thank you for reading my appeal and I hope you grant it
    Kind regards,

Matthew

Attached Files:

2. Ninja Otter

Ninja Otter Cunt Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  3. ProKeX (Recently Hacked)

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  4. ProKeX (Recently Hacked)

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  5. Ninja Otter

Ninja Otter Cunt Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You will need to provide the full ticket, taken from chrome. However you can hide private details like username, email and bank details etc. If you want to you can pm me or another trade mod with the screenshots.

6. ProKeX (Recently Hacked)

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Sorry for late follow up I forgot about it and I'm grounded from my PC so on like the 8th or later will do

7. Ninja Otter

Ninja Otter Cunt Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Notes:

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Legacy Trade Moderator).**

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  8. Ninja Otter

Ninja Otter Cunt Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    It's been 3 weeks since the last response, therefore I'm closing this appeal. You can reappeal when you see this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.